Breast uplift at ISCARE clinic in Prague is the right choice for women of all age groups. There are several reasons for which breasts lose their shape and elasticity. These are most likely due to pregnancies, after rapid weight loss or simply as a part of the aging process.
This surgery lifts the breasts up and simultaneously the nipple and the areola are positioned in a more upper part of the breast. The overall volume of the breasts stays the same, only some excess skin can be removed and areola can be reduced. If necessary, the breast lift can be combined with augmentation, or reduction. In some cases, increasing or decreasing the breast size may help to stretch the skin and to lift the breasts up. The patient can send photos in advance to get the first opinion from the doctor over the email, but it is always up to the actual personal consultation at our clinic to finalize the decision of how to approach the surgery. All the time, the patient’s wishes are heard and followed so that the final outcome is to full satisfaction of the client.
Prior to the breast lift, there is a detailed discussion with the surgeon about which approach to take and what exactly you expect as an outcome. You will be informed about the surgery duration, possible risks and the postoperative care.
To book an appointment for a free consultation at our clinic, please call the following number: +420 720 069 955 or e-mail: email@example.com. You can also fill in the free form below.
Before the surgery the patient undertakes an examination by our internist (blood test, ECG, evaluation of health status). The whole operation takes approximately 2-3 hours and is done under general anesthesia. Since this is a large, significant surgery, which includes removing of the tissue, the hospitalization is normally 2 days. After the surgery the chest it fixed with an elastic bandage for a weak. After that, a support bra should be worn for 6 weeks. The patients experience some pain for a few days after the surgery, which is treated by medication. For 2 months, no exposure to solar radiation (no sun bathing or solarium) is allowed. The patients get back to their normal activities after approximately 2-month time.
- The incision is made around the areola and extended vertically in a shape of a keyhole. The excess skin and fat tissue are removed from the area of areola and both sides of the breast. All parts of the breast (nipple, areola, tissue) are placed in a higher position.
- An inverted T shape incision is made around the areola and down to the bottom part of the breast. The fat tissue and excess skin is removed and the nipple is placed in a higher position.
- Very little bleeding and swelling (lasts for aproximately 2 weeks)
- During the healing process the scars can slightly change color (brown, pink). They might stay visible for a number of years
- As with any surgery, there is a risk of thrombosis
The cost of the breast uplift is £ 1.190. This is a final price and there are no additional costs.
Except the operation costs, the patient pays only £ 170 for pre-operational examination, £ 105 for each day at the clinic and £ 40 for the support bra.
* Please fill out the fields marked
with a star otherwise the form will
not be sent.